Half back!

October 23, 2013

I hope you can accept my thousand apologies for not posting! Just a short post I wanted to write.

We're almost reaching the end of October which means we're closer to Halloween and if you don't like halloween you're probably lying. 
It's time for pumpkin carving, the chunkiest knits you can find, anything maroon or mustard, square-cut shirts,ankle boots cropped and fluffy sweaters. Though you might get some hair in your mouth ending up in a hairy situation(See what I did there. heh.) 
Lastly, probably a pre celebratory post for one more month of school and I'm away for the holidays which includes small road trips, back and fourth flights and non stop tourist attraction sights. Probably pretty excited to end of the year with a trip with the family. I shall not disclose the location just yet so you guys will just have to wait and see :) 

P.S if someone would like to get me some one teapsoon boyfriend ripped up jeans that would be great! ;)

Seeya!
J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe