Wing it

October 26, 2013




Who doesn't dream about flying? Or being able to get away with every situation?
Well its time to wing it with these ancient greek sandals which I'm helplessly in love with.
I probably have been raving about wings for the past two weeks ever since I saw shwings, (yes, shoe wings).  I contemplated on getting them but I saw these ancient greek sandals. It was love at first sight due to the gladiator straps and of course the golden wings which reminded me of the kanye west x Giuseppe Zannoti ones which were 10 times the price of these babies. I'm loving my ancient greek sandals though it was a tad bit pricey and I hope I don't wear them out easily as I plan on keeping them for a lifetime.

Hope you love them as much as me,
J







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe