Not the Bride

December 22, 2013



Denim jacket from zara and dress from topshop

Hey guys I'm currently posting this in Australia now and I hope you guys are having a great holiday too. Went a little simple with this outfit post but the embroidery and sheer of the dress was beautiful and I managed to get this dress on sale! (almost 50% off) which is almost a steal considering its from topshop. Consequently pairing it with a denim jacket which is pretty structured but not too body hugging so I don't die of the heat. I just came back from a swim and my tan lines are awkwardly obvious, feels like I have a skin swimsuit on me now, hopefully it won't be too obvious and I guess I'll be staying covered up for the rest of the holidays. 

Seeya,
J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe