Baggy

January 05, 2014








top from tee and cake, ripped boyfriend jeans from one teaspoon c/o General Pants co. and shoes from seed. 


Rolled up sleeves are probably my go to now and I have been staying on the neutral side lately with this grey graphic tee which I'm in love with. Found it on the rack in topshop Brisbane with only leftover sizes of medium and large. So I guess its suppose to be my oversized boyfriend tee whenever I'm aspiring to be an astronaut. Ultimately pairing it with my second pair of black jeans I have in my closet all ripped up and slightly cuffed at the bottom but giving it a bit of flare so it doesn't go pin-straight to the floor. Finally, pony hair slip ons which is a great alternative to toms and a great knock off the celine ones. Hope everyone is enjoying their first few days of the New Year and is already enjoying school while I still have some left to savour.

Seeya,
J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe