House of Sunny

June 14, 2014


All photos from houseofsunny.com

Is it possible to want everything from a whole store? Oversized apron dresses, satin pants, smudge print everything and boxy cuts minimal cropped tops adorned with karate belts. Overload of zippers: on skirts and reversible zippers on jackets with just the right amount of impracticality but having a zipper function is so much more interactive. (Never thought I would use interactive with clothing heh.) Anything pyjama pants is probably what I'm searching for because snuggly clothing that are also tapered are an extra combo-printed ones especially. Apron dresses reminds me of a kangaroo pouch so that I keep all my valuable in the front like a pre-built in fanny pack. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe