Summer Travel Diary

July 15, 2014






 I am pretty fortunate that I'm allowed to travel a lot and definitely experience different cultures and inhale good food along the way. This summer I went to Barcelona and London consisting of old victorian buildings still preserved and it was nice to see a change of more red bricked houses with chimneys and walk on cobbled stones although it is a difficulty when walking in boots. I've never been to Barcelona before and to soak in the atmosphere-mostly just Gaudi's work, a famous architect who designed cathedrals and houses always with a theme of nature in his works was amazing to learn the backstory of how he gets his inspirations and end up portraying it in his buildings. iPhone uploads  and video diary should be up soon, I hope.

I hope everyone had a good summer too.
J











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe