CALI BABY

February 21, 2015












hah, found this in my drafts and only posting it now but still mentally processing that I am not in LA anymore is heartbreaking. 
 Missing the weather and the palm trees already while I'm typing this in my room. These 10 photos basically concludes the entire trip with calming and picturesque sunsets giving a hue of orange on the highway back to the hotel, to the prominent urban lights and levitating mass at LACMA. Transition to the first pic literally absorbing the whole court side experience with clippers watching the game with you and each adrenaline rush surging through you as the crowd jeer and stamp their feet just to distract the opponents still very vivid in my head right now. 

Hope everyone has a good year ahead of them, J






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe