Korea '15

January 01, 2016




Happy New Year everyone and belated Merry Christmas! Can't believe it's been quite awhile since I've had this space that has slowly cumulated to grainy photos and crazy memories. Right after my exams, I flew off to Seoul (again) in need of a break from the humid weather. My family and I managed to catch the breezy sweater weather before it got any colder. This time we ventured off to different areas of Seoul while also visiting the same old regular spots that I enjoyed last time. However if you're in Seoul during the November period don't forget to admire the cold breeze, the browning of the leaves and wander into the quaint streets of Appujeong area.



Taste:

    Desserts at 'Melting Shop' 

I was too full to try any of the food and ended up settling with some dessert. I ordered an baked apple tart that was served on a wooden popsicle stick adorned with a dipping tray of vanilla ice cream on the side.        
Address: 강남구 신사동 647-19
Seoul, South Korea


Walk:
Myeongdong 

I prefer walking around the area at night with the neon signs brightly litted and throng of people that filter pass you. You'll also be able to find at every corner cosmetic stores e.g 'Too Cool for School', 'Etude House' for all your beauty needs. 


Through the parks

Even just for casual strolls amongst the foliage and littered fan palm leaves on the ground. 























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe